Careem Air now launching operations in Pakistan. Get ready to #TakeOff
Pakistan’s favorite ride-hailing app Careem is known for its amazing offers and unusual campaigns.
This time, Careem has truly bedazzled its customers with this unbelievable teaser campaign #TakeOff
— Careem Pakistan (@CareemPAK) August 18, 2017
What is Careem Air?
This teaser left us completely dumbfounded. Is it an airline? Impossible. Is it an air delivery service? Probably. The questions kept boggling us until now.
Seriously, we weren’t expecting this at all but the truth is sky is the limit for Careem which is now offering #TakeOff air services in Pakistan, basically air safari.
This means you can book a ride in an airplane with a single tap on your phone and experience the city of Lahore from the clouds.
For this special service, Careem Pakistan is partnering with Air Safari and Ultralight & Sports Flying Club (USFC), Lahore.
The ride will last from 13 to 15 minutes and is reasonably priced at a reasonable PKR 5600 per ride.
If you are still not amazed, then get this: The ride for PKR 5600 ride is for two people which is seriously the most affordable air travel ever.
How to use Careem Air?
Simply select Car Type ‘Careem Air’ and make a ‘Later’ booking. Soon after, you will get a call from Careem for confirmation, and then all you will have to do is wait for your free ride to the venue.
However, Careem and USFC hold the right to amend/cancel rides on account of unfavorable weather and security conditions.
Terms and Conditions
- Only applicable on LATER booking
- Limited availability
- Free Careem rides to/from USFC, Lahore
- Air Fare is PKR 5,600 (for 2 persons)
- Maximum 2 persons allowed in the aircraft
- Original CNIC required to avail this offer
- Cancellation charges of PKR 500 apply on booking cancelled 45 mins before the flight
- All rides are subject to cancellation at the discretion of Careem & USFC
- Valid for Lahore only
- Careem & USFC are not responsible for any unforeseen circumstances